Saliva and all things viscous
Ahh the joys of Parenthood. It's fun being completely irrational and freaked by the darnedest thing. A sniffle-a sneeze-a cough oh my!!!! So Marin seems to have a cold... Or does she have allergies???? Well apparently Marin does not posses the immunoglobulins to even have an allergic reaction.... All I know is that she has been coughing quite a bit. And it sounds as if she is choking on her own spit. Aspirating you may say??? Nope wrong again it never gets far enough into the esophagus to be that. She has been a drooling princess lately.... Again that's normal too.. So as new parents we have.... gone to the doctor and called the doctor. Oh as you may have heard Pepe is a pediatrician so he has been on speed dial as well. So all this coughing is making our sweet cherub not sleep at night..... So Jena and I have been a bit..... hmmm how you say... cranky this week. Marin continues to be an angel when she is in Marjorie's care and Jena and I are now convinced that she drugs her (just kidding Marjorie). Jena and I are looking forward to the weekend its been a tough week. Jena has been a trooper and is getting back into the groove at work.
On the baby front besides the obsessions. Marin is doing great and is holding her head up like a big girl and is looking to start walking here soon. And I know that we said Marin had found her thumb and that was great. Now she has FOUND her thumb and things are mighty fine. Self soothing here we come. That poor thumb comes out of her mouth and it's so red. I wonder if they can suck it off? The whole opposable thumb thing is important, so I hope she can't.
I need to now dedicate a few lines to our first "child" (fur baby) Alex. He has been a trooper though out this whole baby thing. I think he has reached a boiling point. I took him to the park yesterday so we could run and play catch in a huge open field. Alex ran around like he has been stuck on a 3 inch lead in a dark concrete pit for 12 years. Mind you we have a good sized yard that he has full reign over. So this is my shout out to Alex-The Worlds Best....(fur baby) kinda when he's not barking in the car; tearing up the carpet; rolling in poo, dead animals, mud; or farting with his burnt tire toots. We love you boy.
OK picture time...
Marin enjoys wrastling with me, thankfully she lets me win.

Sampling the finer things in life.

Holy Sh*t that's my Dad

Today the thumb tomorrow the elbow

Looks like a peaceful scene right.... try 2 hours of sleep and its 5ish AM.

Jena and I woke up from a nap and couldn't find Marin... OH there she is.


On the baby front besides the obsessions. Marin is doing great and is holding her head up like a big girl and is looking to start walking here soon. And I know that we said Marin had found her thumb and that was great. Now she has FOUND her thumb and things are mighty fine. Self soothing here we come. That poor thumb comes out of her mouth and it's so red. I wonder if they can suck it off? The whole opposable thumb thing is important, so I hope she can't.
I need to now dedicate a few lines to our first "child" (fur baby) Alex. He has been a trooper though out this whole baby thing. I think he has reached a boiling point. I took him to the park yesterday so we could run and play catch in a huge open field. Alex ran around like he has been stuck on a 3 inch lead in a dark concrete pit for 12 years. Mind you we have a good sized yard that he has full reign over. So this is my shout out to Alex-The Worlds Best....(fur baby) kinda when he's not barking in the car; tearing up the carpet; rolling in poo, dead animals, mud; or farting with his burnt tire toots. We love you boy.
OK picture time...
Marin enjoys wrastling with me, thankfully she lets me win.
Sampling the finer things in life.
Holy Sh*t that's my Dad
Today the thumb tomorrow the elbow
Looks like a peaceful scene right.... try 2 hours of sleep and its 5ish AM.
Jena and I woke up from a nap and couldn't find Marin... OH there she is.

2 Comments:
Congratulations! Finding one's thumb is a momentous occasion! And maybe some sleep time for the parents. Cute photos and Marin is growing in leaps and bounds.
Sorry to hear about the cold. Charlotte only had an ear infection no cold..so I hope/don't think it was her. Sorry on the no sleep front. We are in L.I and Charlotte was up 3 times last night, getting just a taste of what you are getting....ugh! I hope sleep comes your way. For years to come you won't get sleep when they are sick and you never get over being nervous about your child being sick. Love the pictures..so jealous she found her thumb..maybe she can teach our next baby a thing or two.
Post a Comment
<< Home