A new ERA
Hello family and friends. Today is the big 3 months (well 12 twelve weeks)... So according to all the books Marin is ready to be reborn as a perfect child. She will now sleep through the night, never fuss in public, and start mowing the lawn. Now-there is a major major downside to this 3 month business. Jena is going back to work on Monday. We have all the paperwork filled out and the bags packed. The breast pump is ready and the cooler bag is chilled. Monday is the first day of our new life. I will be taking the morning drop off and Jena will be picking her up. We have great confidence in Marjorie and know that Marin will be well cared for.
I now can take Marin out unassisted and have been having fun doing errands with her. We switch between the Happiest Baby on the Block noise maker CD to retro 80's rock. Her favorite is DEVO's Whip It. I must say that Marin's looks could have some commercial value. I get more comments from people at how attractive my little girl is. It really makes me proud... then a bit annoyed cause then everyone says she looks just like Jena... what does that make me chopped liver!!!!
On to the pictures...









1 Comments:
Great photo's. Thinking of you Jena!
Post a Comment
<< Home