RMS Restless Marin Syndrome
So another day- another dollar as the saying goes. It's been a bit warm in these parts. Thankfully we have central air. I would also like to say a Happy Birthday to Aunt Jennifer! This marks the count down of the 3 months I can say she is older than me. Whoo Whoo I'm a young'n! Ah yes and another happy early birthday to Aunt Janet! (Tampa is too hot this time of the year time so pack up the fam and come to NH).
Marin continues to wow us with her wit and charm. She is doing a lot of talking these days. Unfortunately, it is only one word or so. Sounds kinda like a grunt mixed with a "Hah" sound. It is very cute and I know that this is the precursor to Daddy.
On to the photos...
She laughs at my funny faces and jokes....she is a keeper

Marin can even make her diaper look like Armani

Everyone seems to love Marin's enormous eyes so here is a close up for you all to admire.



Marin continues to wow us with her wit and charm. She is doing a lot of talking these days. Unfortunately, it is only one word or so. Sounds kinda like a grunt mixed with a "Hah" sound. It is very cute and I know that this is the precursor to Daddy.
On to the photos...
She laughs at my funny faces and jokes....she is a keeper
Marin can even make her diaper look like Armani
Everyone seems to love Marin's enormous eyes so here is a close up for you all to admire.

1 Comments:
Thanks for the birthday wishes. A nice cool trip to NH is appealing, but I'm afraid it isn't in the works for this summer.
How about coming to Disney next summer? Perhaps a Bowman/Slosberg/Huff reunion in Orlando in June 2008? I can push a mean stroller all over the Disney parks. :)
Give Marin a BIG kiss and hug and tell her how much her Aunty Janet, Uncle Dave, and cousin Jessy love her.
Take care--and hugs and kisses to Paul and Jena!
Aunty Janet
Post a Comment
<< Home