Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Salad Days

We have been having a pretty good week of life in these parts. You may even say the salad days are upon us. Besides from Alex going for his daily swim in a stagnant pond, I'd say hooray for summer!!! Oh and for all you who forgot to get Jena and I presents for our anniversary it's on Thursday. I like things I can eat and Jena likes shiny things... Nothing clever to impart-just some photos. Oh we have started to save for Marin's college. By the time she is ready to go it will probably be 250,000 dollars a year and a kidney.

Picture time....

I'm going to have a hard time saying no to this little girl.


Please can I have some more milk PLEASE.. I promise I'll sleep through the night.


Do these sunglasses make my head look small?


My future's so bright I gotta wear shades






Marin has found her security blanket "lovie" it's her burp cloth. We have dozens so this bodes well for us.

1 Comments:

Blogger James Michael said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a great day. Great pictures.

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home